1. The gun showed the Indian security forces the path into our homes.
2. The gun played with the modesty of our respectful womenfolk.
3. The gun authorised the Indian security forces to molest the walls and the veils of our homes.
4. The gun rendered our mother, sister and daughters widows, and it turned our Children into orphans.
5. The gun forced the widow’s orphan’s children to become baggers.
6. The gun banished sincerity, discretion and decency from our society.
7. The threat of the gun put an end to the tradition of speaking the truth, dealing with the truth and following the truth in Jammu Kashmir.
8. The gun turned the difference of opinion into the law of the jungle.
9. The gun facilitated the birth of the Ikhwanis and the Jihadis from the womb of destruction.
10. The gun has coined the terms like official gunman and the militant.
11. The gun has laid down the tradition of creating forced and unwilling matrimonial alliances.
12. The gun has promulgated amassing of illegal wealth through easy means.
13. The gun has found the rationale for killing persons after sticking to them the label of an enemy agent and a traitor.
14. The gun has wiped out age old communal harmony and replaces it by rank communalism.
15. The gun has deprived innocent children of paternal affection and their loving smiles.
16. The has hurled down human beings from the heights of humanism and made them beastly and barbaric.
17. The gun has taken away the warmth in blood and has benumbed the sense of relationship.